To preserve users data, this website stores and treats users personal data in accordance with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Registration data, such as name, age, address, and gender.
- Contact data, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and social media profiles.
- Employment and education data, such as company name, occupation, and educational background.
- Data about lifestyle and social circumstances, such as your hobbies and interests.
- Browsing and device data, as well as access times and details on how you prefer to interact with us.
- IP address of the mobile device used to access our pages.
- Interactions with our websites and social media profiles.
- Technical data, such as information about URL, network connection, ISP and device.
- Device data, such as ID, operational system, browser and model.
- Geolocation data of the device.
- Customer service history.
- We also might collect information about you that is, or that you make, publicly available.
How We Use Your Data
- Use of information to provide our customers with the services contracted.
- Customer relationship purposes (sending content about our services, sending gifts and promotional material, as well as contact to request feedback and satisfaction surveys).
- Answers to requests and questions.
- Contact by phone, e-mail, or other media to promote our services.
- Improvement of services provided by ACCT, such as improving our website and adapting our content for a better experience.
- Marketing, prospecting, and promotion for our services, including disclosure of information about services, news updates, content, and other relevant events.
- Legal or regulatory compliance.
- Recruitment and business development purposes (testimonials from a customer’s employees, to be used in our support material, as long as employees and the customer give permission).
Sharing of Personal Data
Your data might be shared with companies under the Digital Branding Group (DBG) holding, with third-party service providers (such as information technology, communication, marketing and/or statistics service providers), and with authorities and regulatory agencies for diverse purposes, whenever such need arises. Whenever it occurs, data will be shared if related to one or more purposes described in the How We Use Your Data section above, within the limits and purposes of our business, and in compliance with applicable law. We might also share your personal data upon your request to ensure transparency about the use of your data. For that purpose, use the General Affairs form, in the Contact Us tab, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you hold several rights over your personal data, such as:
- Obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data.
- Request access to personal data we hold about you.
- Request update or correction of personal data we hold about you.
- Request the deletion of personal data we hold about you or restrict how such data are used.
- Revoke the consent for processing your personal data.
To exercise any of your rights, or in case of questions about how we use your personal data, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Once you access any website, it can store information on your web browser or retrieve information from it, especially cookies. This information can be about you, your preferences, or your device. They are mainly used to make the website work according to your expectations. In general, this information does not identify you; it respects your right to privacy, but it may offer you a more customized experience on the Internet. In short, cookies are small text files from the website, with the visitor’s information, which are stored on your computer or mobile device through the web browser. This information can help the website recognize the device on future access, optimizing the user’s experience.
What are they for?
Cookies are used to provide faster and more efficient navigation by recognizing each device from previous experiences and preventing the user from repeatedly entering the same data.
What type of cookies do we use on this website?
Usually, five main types of cookies can be used by our website – (1) essential, (2) analytical, (3) functional, (4) third-party, and (5) advertising. The essential cookies we use are required for the user to access and browse our website and all its features. Such cookies do not require consent. We also use functional cookies, which provide the user with a better experience when browsing the website, such as the storage of the user’s preferred language. The analytical cookies we used are aimed at measuring and optimizing its working condition (such as, which devices were used to access the website). We also use advertising and third-party cookies. One example of their usage is to show you relevant ads on many Internet websites, based on your behavior.
For how long are cookies stored?
The cookies used by this website can be (1) permanent, which is stored on the web browser of your device and are used every time the user visits the website again, or (2) per-session, stored on the web browser until the user closes the website, which allows the identification of occasional navigation problems during the session. To get a detailed description of the cookies we use and its validity, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to control cookies?